How do you act confident in front of your peers when you have a low self-confidence?Also, how do you get rid of your low self-confidence and bad body image?
A great article lists some steps on how to build confidence. Some notable points:
- Believe in yourself. You have something special in you.
- Focus on your positive attributes.
- Don’t criticize yourself in front of others. People treat you as you treat yourself.
- Everyday write down things you are proud of.
- Exercising boosts your overall well-being and happiness.
- Being friendly to others and smiling makes you appear confident.
- Be aware of your body language. Quick movements convey jumpiness and uncertainty.
- Don't let yourself be interrupted by others when speaking.